- This event has passed.
Giving Bee – donate items and volunteer
August 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We’re hosting a Giving Bee!
Drop off and head off, or stay and help us sort. Every little bit helps!
Scroll on to find out about our partner and recipient charities, and what they’ve asked for!
Join our Facebook event and help get the word out
Wish List Items
We’ve asked our other local charity partners & recipients what would really make their day, and here’s what they said:
- New indoor activities for women and children staying at the Nardine Wimmin’s Refuge – a domestic violence shelter. Things like kids craft packs and women’s journals.
- New clothes and toiletries for kids and teens entering foster care for Operation Sunshine’s Sunshine Packs, giving to kids when they first enter foster care and refuges – see exactly what goes into a kit here.
- “Day pack” essentials for persons experiencing homelessness, for Homelessness We Care Perth.A day pack includes bottled water, single serve cereal packet, small shelf milk, single serve of crackers, a small tin of tuna, a muesli bar, single serve of a sweet treat – biscuits or chocolate bar, single use bowl and cutlery.
- New and great condition pre-loved kids clothes, toys, sports equipment and books for Fostering Hope, which supports kids in care.
- New and great condition used items for newborns, for Little Things for Tiny Tots. See exactly what they need here.
- New and great condition pre-loved women’s office clothing for Dress For Success Perth – check out what they’d love here.
- New toiletries, pyjamas, underwear etc. for women entering domestic violence shelters.
- Pet care items like food, leads, bowls etc. for us, WA Animals – we’ll distribute these to animal rescues and shelters, and to pet owners experiencing hardship.
- Items for sale in op shop and market fundraisers, and in auctions and as raffle prizes.
Please make sure any pre-loved items are in great condition – please no tears or stains.
Please no furniture at this event. Children’s bikes are the largest thing we can accept on the day.